Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Rear Wheel Done



Well not completely but good enough to use for having a place keeper for the frame build.  And it looks like I will be getting after that this winter.  In Montana sometimes spring, summer, fall and winter transition from one to the other pretty fast.  So Kiotee Garage is prepping for winter and hoping to get to the frame building and welding so all the heat and such might keep me from freezing solid.  And freezing solid would hinder progress.  Well slow things down more than the slow geologic speed I’m moving at lately.

Down the road, after I have a rolling cycle that goes under it’s own power and seems to be basically safe I will hopefully acquired some DID alloy rims to replace the steel rims from the factory.


No comments:

Post a Comment