Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

ADDICTION and WAITING FOR PARTS

I have heard from people that have gotten skin illustrations that it can be addictive.  You get one and immediately start contemplating the next illustration.  That is what I have heard.  Speed drilling is addictive just as tattoos are.  I started with drilling and cutting the rear brake plate and I’m all ready contemplating what other bit and pieces could benefit from drilling.

I’m happy with the way this turned out.  The finish is not exactly what I envision for the end result.  There is a great deal of garage and mock up, tear down time before the wheel actually hits the road.  So if figure close is good enough for now.  I will touch up the finish when it’s time to bolt everything together in preparation for pronouncing it complete.

I will admit that waiting for parts is painful.  Even if that part may not be used for months and months.  It’s nice to know it’s on the shelf.  Still waiting for the POSA carb and word about my case rebuild. 

1 comment: